* "The most powerful document search tool on the market"-- Wired Magazine
* "dtSearch ... leads the market" -- Network Computing
* "Finding a virtual needle in a digital haystack is now much easier" -- MS OfficePRO
* "Blindingly fast" -- Computer Forensics: Incident Response Essentials
* "A powerful arsenal of search tools" -- The New York Times
* "Super fast, super-reliable" -- The Wall Street Journal
* "Covers all data sources ... powerful Web-based engines" -- eWEEK
* "Searches at blazing speeds" -- Computer Reseller News Test Center
See www.dtsearch.com for hundreds more reviews and case studies.
INSTANTLY SEARCH TERABYTES OF TEXT
The dtSearch product line can instantly search terabytes of text across a desktop, network, Internet or Intranet site. dtSearch products also serve as tools for publishing, with instant text searching, large document collections to Web sites or CD/DVDs. General features include:
* over two dozen indexed, unindexed, fielded and full-text search options
*highlights hits in HTML, XML and PDF while displaying embedded links, formatting and images
* converts other file types -- word processor, database, spreadsheet, email and full-text of email attachments, ZIP, Unicode, etc. -- to HTML for display with highlighted hits
* built-in Spider adds local or remote web sites (including dynamically-generated content) to your searchable database
Products include: dtSearch Desktop with Spider; dtSearch Network with Spider; dtSearch Web with Spider; dtSearch Publish for CD/DVDs; dtSearch Text Retrieval Engine for Win & .NET; dtSearch Text Retrieval Engine for Linux.
See www.dtsearch.com for hundreds of reviews and developer case studies, and to download fully-functional evaluations.
dtSearch is the Smart Choice for Text Retrieval® since 1991.
Subject Search Sleuth TRIAL SSSleuth is a full text search, information retrieval, and data summarization engine that saves your time and increases your productivity by providing quick access to relevant information available on your personal computer and the Local Area Network (LAN) of your company. Knowledge workers may... Download
KT Text Filters TRIAL KT Text Filters extract textual contents from numerous file types such as, DOC, RTF, HTM, HTML, PDF, XLS, XML, PPT, HLP, TXT, etc. Text extraction is provided into either plain text (trial version) or/and UNICODE (purchased version) and is normally required for information retrieval search... Download